A treasure nestled in the magnificent setting of the Texas Hill Country, Boerne (pronounced “Bur-nee”) is only minutes north of San Antonio.
Settled by German immigrants 150 years ago along the serene Cibolo Creek, Boerne is the central hub for antique shopping, wineries, recreational activities, regional cuisine, festivals and fairs found around Central Texas.
- Hill Country Mile Shopping
- Outdoor Recreational Activities: golfing, hiking, fishing, tubing, kayaking, hunting, paddle boards, swimming, clay shooting, cycling/biking, zip lines, bird watching, horseback riding, motorcycle road trips, wildflower viewing, historic walking tours, spelunking and day spas.
- Wineries, Breweries, Art Galleries, Dance Halls, Festivals
- 30 Miles to San Antonio International Airport (SAT)
- 23 Miles to San Antonio Train Station
From Main Street, turn onto W. San Antonio Road and then take a left into the Bank of America lot. Drive past the bank and into the large lot behind. Drive up to the building where you see our New Orleans-style balcony on the second floor. There is an elevator directly below the balcony to make getting your luggage upstairs easier, or there are two stairways alongside the building.